On October 11-13, 2020, leaders from the Open Payments Coalition (OPC) are coming together at UBRI Connect, a virtual event on the latest trends in crypto payments.
Open Payments is a global coalition of 48 companies and nonprofits, including Blockchain.com, Brave, BitTrue, Bitpay, Crypto.com, Huboi, Gojek, and Care, who have come together to create PayID, the new open standard for connecting global payment networks.
At the latest PayID event, key OPC leaders will be exploring the future of payments and showcasing how PayID continues to make moving money easier, including a new way to automate payment address verification for non-custodial crypto wallets using PayID.
Some highlights include:
- Ripple CTO David Schwartz on creating the Internet of Value
- Bitpay CEO Stephen Pair on Payments Globally On a Blockchain
- Pantera Capital’s Co-Chief Investment Officer Joey Krug on Opportunities in DeFi & payments
- Meltem Demirors on Securing financial networks: the future of finance, compute, and connectivity
- Partners like Crypto.com, BitPay, BitTrue, Tangem & PayBurner showcasing how PayID is solving the key problems for their users
- Live demos of PayID’s latest release
Register now to secure your place and be part of this unique gathering of industry leaders working on the next generation of P2P and Open Payments initiatives.